Covid Notifications During Christmas Holidays
Once the Christmas holidays start, schools are still required to support the NHS and the authorities with track and trace. It is important that parents are clear about the procedure should a student test positive in the holidays. If a student tests positive and symptoms began up to and including Sunday 20 December, school must be notified to support with contact tracing. Please email the dedicated email address which will be open from Friday 18th and monitored until 24 December, if your child tests positive and had symptoms within this time period. The email address that must be used in the Christmas holiday period only is firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a positive case in this time period, and your child’s bubble is affected, you will be informed by edulink and email.
If symptoms began any time from Monday 21December onwards, families are asked to follow the instructions given by NHS track and trace and the school does not need to be contacted over the holiday period. You should inform us of any self-isolation required on the first day of the new term. This information will be on our website should you need to access it easily over the Christmas period.
Best wishes for a safe and peaceful holiday.
Trips & Visits
Lunchtime & After
Information for parents
- COVID HARDSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Activities requiring Payments
- Assessment and Reporting at QEGS
- Emergency School Closure Information
- Good School's Guide - Report Nov 2018
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- QEGS Master Plan
- QEGS Prospectus
- QEGS Uniform 2019
- QEGS PE Kit September 2021
- Study Skills
- Supporting students during exam time
- Understanding new GCSE grades and Life after levels
- Year 11 Exam Success Evening - 2017
- **Coronavirus-URGENT SCHOOL UPDATE**